Are you someone who wants to make a dent in the world? The genome revolution is here. Genomics is changing healthcare as we know it, and PierianDx (PDx) is helping to shape the future of medicine.
The Account Manager is a critical role in the PDx commercial team as we execute solution-based selling of software and services to hospital and clinical reference lab accounts. You will interact with both laboratory and IT stakeholders at every level within these organizations as you manage and service the existing customer base. You will be the customer’s trusted advocate establishing and cultivating strong relationships with the economic buyer, technical buyers and influencers.
This role is responsible for meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual forecasts by maintaining business and acquiring additional revenue streams from existing customers.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Function as the main point of contact for any and all matters specific to your assigned accounts
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to grow revenues
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly and annual forecasts)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Respond promptly to customer questions and triage to appropriate PDx functional teams including help desk
- Coordinate with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Success and Product) to improve the entire customer experience
Desired Skills, Attributes and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in biology, or other life sciences
- 2-3 years account management experience
- Professional attributes – love of learning, passionate, and highly collaborative. A preferred point of contact. Sound business judgment/decision-making ability, delivers on commitments, able to work and deliver a high quantity of quality results under extreme time and budget pressure, time management skills, oral/written communication skills, including public speaking ability
- High energy, inquisitive, and strong attention to detail and follow up; a passion for PDx products while also being patient, tenacious, and resilient, and knowing when to take stands on strategic issues
- Enjoy working with teams and solving customer problems
- Occasional travel and enjoy spending time at customer sites
PierianDx enables health systems, academic medical centers and commercial labs to deliver patient-specific diagnosis and treatments based on an individual’s DNA. In use since 2011, and regularly enhanced with new patient, clinical and research data, PierianDx’s proprietary Clinical Genomicist Workspace (CGW) provides clinical labs more streamlined and accurate analysis, interpretation, and reporting needed to accelerate their personalized medicine programs. PierianDx also recently launched the NGS Gateway Program, a CAP-accredited, CLIA-certified lab that complements PierianDx partners’ in-house NGS testing services.
Why work with PDx?
If you believe genomic data is important information to patients, physicians and healthcare providers, AND you’re looking for a challenge, high expectations, and strong leadership, then come join our team!
Position is located in St. Louis, MO, and remote employment will not be considered. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.